Monday, January 3, 2011

So not having a laptop has really diminished my posting habits. It's just so boring to sit at the desk where I plot out the complex balancing of accounts to make sure all the bills get paid and where I apply fruitlessly for job after job to come up with fun/interesting/inspiring content for something that is supposed to be a print manifestation of "ME". So, I'm sending this from my phone, which has it's own specific horrors, chief among them the sole use of thumbs as typing appendages. But on the upside, I can't be kicked off the iPhone when I'm inspired because the husband has work to do. That'll be a generation divider - sharing computers between partners is so 2002. Anyone who attended college after 2003 will most likely find that to be a infringement of personal space to share a computer. And it can be, but it also has it's advantages, like veto power. Just think about it...

So if my posts are kinda disjointed and should be more than one paragraph, just remember: I'm writing in TEXT MESSAGE. Who does new paragraphs in text message????

No comments:

Post a Comment