Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I heart reading... and I don't care who knows it.

Reading is awesome. I love it so much, I spent most of my childhood doing it instead of playing outside like a normal kid. Every weekend my dad had me, our first stop after he picked me up would always be to the local library of wherever he was living at the time to stock me up on books. It just worked out better to get me fresh material than to bring something and accidentally forget it. (I'm scatterbrained, remember.) I'd be rockin' the sexy librarian look today if I thought I could get away with it attractively. Unfortunately, I always look like I forgot to complete grooming myself when I try it.

Anyway, I've been stocking my Kindle up with reading material for that impending glorious day when I have my reading time back. I just read a review for Alison Weir's "The Lady in the Tower" and must add it to my kindle.

What are you currently reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment