Thursday, January 21, 2010

My bodily work in progress.

UPDATE: As far as the arm workout goes, I like it time wise. I can do one circut of ten reps each in 18 minutes, including the time to walk to the computer and back to my workout space to watch each video. Not.Too.Shabby.

I'm going to try and do this video 3 times a week and something for my thighs the other days. Hope it's effective.

Could this be my thigh workout?


When I do workout, my favorite outfit is a pair of yoga capris and my Abita Beer Pubcrawl t-shirt. I love the shirt for it's irony and it's honesty. I was at my skinniest when I earned it, in one of the fattest cities in the world, doing something fattening and bad for me. And while it doesn't balloon around me the way a men's size small used to, it's still comfortable and reminds me of a great time in my life - a time during which, among other things, I was skinny enough not to worry about the effects of a four bar French Quarter pubcrawl on my weight. Man, I miss being 22...

No comments:

Post a Comment