Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Not the way to win back creditability as news authority.

Sarah Palin on Fox News? Seriously? If it turns out the way I think it will, it will be fantastically entertaining but light on any "facts" or anything we have come to expect of network news. Although it is Fox - I guess they let that go awhile ago.

I don't know all the specifics, mostly because I couldn't be bothered to investigate it too much (I'm relying on specific facebookers for that. It's called delegation, yo. ) so I don't know if she's commentating, working in the field or anchoring. But wouldn't she be a strange choice to work in the field? Wouldn't she get mobbed by other reporters for her take on events? And since she was a vice presidential candidate, is she still protected by secret service? I don't know how that works. And honestly, with the way the government and technology is these days, I don't want to try and find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment